Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Think I Might, Just Might Be A Runner, Sort Of...........


3 1/2 months ago I decided to start running. I just wanted to get in some regular exercise and I hate the elliptical we have in the garage. I also have some very inspiring friends who run in spite of having very good reasons not to. So I started. It was hard at first, but I continued on, every morning, 6 days a week. And a funny thing happened. I started to love it! Now I miss my runs on Sundays when I have my rest day. I don't plan on entering any marathons, but I'm up to 4 miles now and if I had the time I'd be able to go farther. Yay for me!

3 comments:

Paige Ballard said...

Yes Robin,,Yeah for you and I really do think you should run a race, it really feels good!!!

Denise said...

AWESOME for you!!!

Denise said...

(BTW, this is Denise Brown. I guess I usually post under the Brown Family, so I thought I'd clarify in case you know more than one Denise. :)