Friday, September 11, 2009

25 years!!


On August 25th 1984 Tim and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls Temple. And here we are 25 years later still going strong. I feel so incredibly blessed to be married to my best friend and the greatest man and father I know. You rock, honey!


We had big weekend get-away plans, but Annie was exposed to lice (ick, ick, ick!) and we thought we'd better stick around just in case. So instead of a 5 star hotel, dinner cruise, and 90 minute massages, we did lice treatments and tons of laundry. Fortunately, Annie didn't end up with lice and neither did anyone else. Yea!


We did get away for dinner and a movie which was nice. And honestly, I just love spending time with Tim no matter where we are, so it's all good. Happy 25th honey, I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

gloria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wonderful!!!!