Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The House on Feb. 16th




Here it is with the stone on the front. I really like the color of the river rock we chose. The body of the house will be yellow with white trim and the big front door (it's 8' tall and 3 1/2' wide) will be red. I'm also considering shutters in either red or black. The interior shot is from the back of the family room looking across the family room and into the kitchen and nook area. They're now done drywalling and will be texturing and painting all of the interior this week. I can't wait to see it!

1 comment:

gloria said...

The house is coming along nicely. I love the river rock.... always have. I loved the yellow and red door combo you had in your prior home. It will look great. :)

I bet you are getting excited to have a place that has some space for the kids to play.

Blessings,
gloria