Sunday, December 14, 2008

2008 Catch-Up

This year, and probably for the next few years, I'm blogging instead of scrapbooking. I have oodles of lovely scrapbook supplies and I love to do it, but I just don't have the time. And since I didn't start this blog until October, I need to include the rest of 2008 so when I print it out, it contains the whole year. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, I have very few pictures because of a flash card malfunction earlier in the year. So here's the rest of our year, out of chronological order and missing several months, but such is life!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Robin,
You should try Heritage Makers! it will help you scrapbook without the mess and you can do bits and pieces at a time and by the end of the year you have it all done. Let me show you how!
Doreen